It's Soooooo Haaaaarrrrdddddd!!!! 8/9/12

What do you do when life is so hard you just can't get the words out to any support system for help? In my mind, who wants to hear that S H _ T?!  The curse of being a super happy and positive person is that when the poop hits the fan and you're down lower than the dumps everyone knows it and asks "What's wrong?"  UGH!!!!!!!  Leave me alone!  If you push too hard, you'll get the answer and it WON'T be what you want to hear!  That's what happened with my buddy system cousin today.  She pushed and prodded to find out why.  Ya know what's worse than feeling like you want to crawl in a box until it all goes away?, Answer:  Feeling like you want to crawl in a box until it all goes away but you also have to send an email with the subject line of "that was really btichy of me... I'm sorry" and then expound on it! 

Today is a negative 0.  Oh yeah, I gained 1 pound and 2 ozs.  Probably from the handfuls of baking chocolate chips I devoured because that's the only thing in the house remotely close to "bad" food.  Or, because I'm riddled with stress and not sleeping and maybe there is something to stress causing weight to not leave the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment