Yay & Booooo!!!! Tue 8/14/12

I hit my next mini goal last Friday!  159.2  Hooooray!!!!!!!!!  Then my girlfriend from PA and her two daughters came to a week's visit and over the weekend.... Well, let's just say that portion control doesn't do much for brownies, mac & cheese, ice cream, cookies, cheeseburgers, chips, dip, chips, dip, chips and, dip.  So today I weighed in at 161.2.  Now there is no way that I ate over 6,000 calories extra to gain two pounds but try to tell my body that.  It's going to go back home to the 160s, dig it's heals in and flip me the bird while I try and drag it back out to the 150s. 

Why why why??? do I ask myself when taking two brownies instead of one and then cutting them in half to make ice cream sandwhiches out of.  One of the kids saw me doing that and said "Wow!, that's really smart!"  mmhmm  smart as a fat-ass fox I say.  ;)

A proud 5 for Friday & 1s for the rest!  A toast to 5!!!  We will be there again.  My goal is to see that 159 by Thursday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment