It's Working! and So am I !!! 8/7/12

Between the buddy system with my cousin and the Biggest Weight Loss Challenge at our local rec center I have met my second mini goal of 5 lbs. and will have broken the evil 160s this week!!  I turned 50 in May and decided I was going to "ROCK" my fifties.  This means losing the weight that I've blogged off and on about for the past three years and toning up.  The thing is, there's something about 160 lbs that my body refuses to let go of.  NOT KIDDING!  For the past month I've been flirting with 159 but that God Foresaken 160 will not break.  I've decided if it doesn't break this week, I'll find the lightest appendage and least necessary of them all to lop off on Sunday.  All I need is about 2 ozs maybe 3 to be safe. 

This week's task:  Find 3 oz. appendage on body and ready myself for lopping on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment